• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Keep your Hands off My Girl Parody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Keep your hands off my Wrists.
By Shadowz123

Let the Emo's play,
Let the Emo's play,
Let the Emo's play.

The way that you Slice,
The way that you Cry,
The way that you Stand in the Cold Alleyway,

You carry Spikey bags,
And you got your Black Hair,
You wear Black shoes, Arm Bands, and streaks in your hair,
Now I got what you need,
I got Peircings in my face,
I got brass Razors hanging,
From my neck in my chain,
I got a model 26,
But she stays in her place,
I got a Sharp razor neatly,
Tucked inside in my waist.

[Chorus:]
And the Emo's Keep Spilling,
The same old Blood,
The Emo's Keep Screaming all night long,
They say "Oww, Owww",
Keep your hands off my Wrists,
They say "Oww, Owww",
But the Emo's Keep Spilling,
The same old Blood,
They say "Oww, Owww",

Now she Cutting my friends,
And my Healthy Wrists,
She likes the Death Metal I spin,
But out Flower Tatoos,
But she can't say "what's up",
So what does she do,
She just keeps Cutting up,
The other side of her arm,
I got Suicide Tattooed on my hand,
I got black wall street on a black bandana.

[Chorus:]
The same old Blood,
They say "Oww, Owww",
They say "Oww, Owww",
The same old Blood,
They say "Oww, Owww",

She, she, she don't wanna Stop Slicing it,
He, he, he wants to Start Slicing it,
Me, me, I don't wanna Start Slicing it,
I just wanna be Around it,
I'm just trying to Learn About it,
Step out the Alleyway,
You know the boy starts to hate,
The girl that came with him,
They like that's not the boy she dates,
They get the fighting and slicing,
And now the boyfriend is staring,
The disco ball on the ceiling,
Looks like the chain that I'm wearing,
But the Emo's Keep Screaming,
from my neck in my chain,
from my neck in my chain.

The same old Blood,
They say "Oww, Owww",
They say "Oww, Owww",
The same old Blood,
They say "Oww, Owww",

You carry Spikey bags,
And you got your Black Hair,
You wear Black shoes, Arm Bands, and streaks in your hair,
Now I got what you need,
I got Peircings on my face,

Level 9
Its offensive against emo's.
I don't care, but they're still humans.

Doubtfully XD (kidding)

However they are very strange, normally people dont cut themselves open or like pain. however Some of the Emo's have a mental disorder and some actually do it just to be cool or somesort. (The last ones actually have a mental disorder aswell) so please just threat them like physical/mental handicapped people.

Level 26
However they are very strange, normally people dont cut themselves open or like pain. however Some of the Emo's have a mental disorder and some actually do it just to be cool or somesort. (The last ones actually have a mental disorder aswell) so please just threat them like physical/mental handicapped people.
"I'm tolerant of other individuals, but I like to buy into stereotypes to show how ignorant I am."

Level 36
It's not a stereotype though, honestly. I mean, okay, there are some emos that have had VERY broken childhoods, and they have every right to be the way they are. BUT I know people that have 'gone' emo, perfectly normal people, living fine lives, nothing to moan about, yet they dress in black and hate the world.

Makes no sense if you ask me.

Level 26
It's not a stereotype though, honestly. I mean, okay, there are some emos that have had VERY broken childhoods, and they have every right to be the way they are. BUT I know people that have 'gone' emo, perfectly normal people, living fine lives, nothing to moan about, yet they dress in black and hate the world.

Makes no sense if you ask me.
The use of emo is a very, very widespread term that can range from someone who has that fashion sense of dressing in all black to someone who is just depressed. I hate it when a bunch of bandwagon morons just come out and say "EMOS SUCK", when I honestly doubt they even know what emo means. You ask them and they say "emotional", which doesn't tell you shit. Seriously, though. You can listen to emo music, you can dress in all black, you can be depressed and cut yourself, you can lock yourself in your room and write bad poetry like a tortured artist, but god forbid you use the word "emo" in anything but "____ should die"

Level 36
No you are not "Evan a moderator", so what you have to say doesn't count for very much.

It's called freedom of speech, pal, anyone can make fun of whoever the hell they want without being persecuted for it.

This is highly stereotypical, yes, and we all know that.

Ir's like watching one of those parody videos of George Bush and convincing yourself that he really has a mental health problem.

Just because the parody makes him to be that way, doesn't mean it's true (Though the guy is a massive idiot, he's not ACTUALLY retarded).

Level 26
What pisses me off about the word emo:

"LOL ROCK! THAT MENS U R EMO!"
"LOL BLACK! THAT MENS U R EMO!"
"LOL BLOOD! THAT MENS U R EMO!"
"LOL POETRY! THAT MENS U R EMO!"
"LOL SUICIDE! THAT MENS U R EMO!"

It's fucking retarded. I bet some day, some genius is going to call Malcolm X an emo.

Level 21
Emotionals don't generally hate the world. They usually hate themselves and/or maybe some of their family (usually it's their family that are the ones making them so depressed) One of my friends is an emo and was suicidal. His parents found out about him cutting himself (he has scars all down his wrists) and now he's in rehab (I think) Haven't heard much, though

Level 2
maybe you are right about the pain. because pain is when your body is begin damaged and then your body warn your brain saying something is wrong so if you put your hand into some fire you brain will auto. pull the hand back. But you cant stop other people if they want to do something... maybe you can stop a friend but not a hole cultur or style...

maybe you are right about the pain. because pain is when your body is begin damaged and then your body warn your brain saying something is wrong so if you put your hand into some fire you brain will auto. pull the hand back. But you cant stop other people if they want to do something... maybe you can stop a friend but not a hole cultur or style...

Well pain and pleasure are pretty close to each other and sometimes even the same thing... (For example masochism)

And what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.