• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Karthus Ultimate? (Spell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, I am looking for someone to guide me or give me a base to this spell I want to create. Its the ultimate off the champion Karthus on League of Legends. If you don't play the game this ability targets every enemy hero (apart from neutral monsters) and after 3 seconds it damages them. The damage per level will be.

Rank 1: 300 damage with a 3 second cast time.
Rank 2: 450 damage with a 2.5 second cast time.
Rank 3: 600 Damage with 2 second cast time.

What I mean by cast time is that it will take 3 seconds for my hero to CAST the ability then another 3 seconds for the animation to finish playing (the animation I'd like to use is call Resurrection < caster >) THEN damage the enemy. So pretty much it takes 6 seconds for the ultimate to damage the enemies at rank one.

Its a big ask ( I think) so if someone could even help me get started on this ability ( I don't know where to start) I will be extremely happy.

Level 37
Use Channel as the base ability.

Set Disable other abilities to false, Options to Visible. Casting time is how long the unit will channel the spell before the effect starts. Follow through time is for how long the unit will keep playing the animation and keeps the ability order after starting the effect of the ability.

You could set Cast time to 3 seconds and follow through time to about 1. Use Starts the effect of an ability event in a trigger, then start a timer that expires after 3 seconds. Then do the damage when the timer expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.