• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Kaitech[SanD]'s Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
:infl_thumbs_up:

Boss, his avatar is a green Blood Magi...

Attachments

• HappyTauren.JPG
    HappyTauren.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 115
  • THE_END.JPG
    THE_END.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 92
  • TheDivineBoss.JPG
    TheDivineBoss.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 90
Level 18
Nah Kael has only one way to go..can't really have any certain clothes
And a Death Knight Blood Elf is badass...
Ever since the new WoW expansion was announced I have had a death knight skinning fever..but can't :(

Level 18
Very nice, and I have a shirt now?
So I think this comic should basically be started with Kaitech and someone else
In a tavern, talking and such
Bar fight breaks out somehow
And through traveling around they meet everyone, etc
Go on adventures and so on

Heres the lore for my skunk:

Original name: The Skunk. Changed into "Da skunk", his real name is Hereto.

"The skunk" is famous for allways being at the MOST intersting things ever, but doing nothing but looking cute. Or, smelling bad. He has been rumored to been seen in the "Invasion of the scoob" and "The Bonkerd Pie Rat". His powers include: Skunk Spray,Being ignored and Looking cute. But not REALLY being cute.

Its the best I can do, since I have no idea about anything about WoW.

Level 17
Heres the lore for my skunk:

Original name: The Skunk. Changed into "Da skunk", his real name is Hereto.

"The skunk" is famous for allways being at the MOST intersting things ever, but doing nothing but looking cute. Or, smelling bad. He has been rumored to been seen in the "Invasion of the scoob" and "The Bonkerd Pie Rat". His powers include: Skunk Spray,Being ignored and Looking cute. But not REALLY being cute.

Its the best I can do, since I have no idea about anything about WoW.

I can't make heros like in Warcraft 3... Go onto some WoW sites and take a look around :p

Level 34
If you can I would like a troll hunter in dungeon set 2, with Gorehowl. The two-handed Axe.

Or troll hunter in tier 6 and the Merciless Gladiator's Decapitator. Another two-handed axe.

Level 17
In action? And for every time you say EPIC gief meh rep! I would like more people in here, and improvements made to the current ones, like I could show you all mounts etc. There will be a point when mount racing will be in place where I will write out all the names and do a lucky dip to see who wins :p Only fair way to do it!

Also remember the runtime error!

Level 17
Hmmz wasted your money, come play EVE Online too. :) Free 14-day trail then first month 19,95 and the following months 14,95. :)

Then that is the same price as WoW, anyway, I'm not much of a gamer nowadays...

Say hello to the new THE_END also remember my runtime error!

HINT: Runtime error means no comic!

Attachments

• THE_END.JPG
    THE_END.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 99
Level 35
"Show me in action"

Like showing various pics of my character in different action phases.

Right now I only see the back of the character and in stand. I would like to see him attack and ect.

And for mounts....can I haz a silver strider?.....or mabye a dragon hawk. and if possible the dragonhawk being white. (I dont play wow so I am not sure)

Level 34
@Kaitech[SanD]: I liked the first of the troll hunters, the red one. Although if at all possible, I would like to see dungeon set 2 with Gorehowl.

Level 17
ok then you libraires are corrpted reinstall them
:)ahug:)

How :ugly:

Hmm get ridda the helm..and then tiz good, I wanna see that black badass ponytail and facial hair :p

Sure

@Kaitech[SanD]: I liked the first of the troll hunters, the red one. Although if at all possible, I would like to see dungeon set 2 with Gorehowl.

It's already there

Kai if you need backgrounds my Map Viewer is working.

Thanks Dr00d!

Attachments

• THE_END.JPG
    THE_END.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 102
Level 17
No!! I just got a runtime error on GIMP! WTF?? God, when I find out what the hell is causing this I will "Rend and Tear"

Firelord, are you going to be of any use or what...

My WoW won't install, unless I get these MPQs, this may be the end of my comics... Ummm, never mind...

Meh, UBER GNUMZ :ugly::ugly::ugly:

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.