• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kaitech[SanD]'s Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really like them....

Some suggestions:
1: Take your time to think up a very funny idea. If it takes a reallllyyy long time and comes out good its better than only takeing a few days and not being any good.
2: Ideas like: "Im safe here" and them him not being safe arent really funny, becuas: A: Its a old idea B: We have no idea why hes hideing, there no story with it. C: He got found. He hides again. Weres the humor? Adding swear words when hes found doesnt make it funny.
3: Try to make it have somewhat for a storyline if your not going to make it a 3 pannel simple joke kind of comic. He goes to kill the colossus. Its an old idea with the taking forever (Like I was saying before) and when he gets there it changes and differnt kind of randomish things happen....

Sorry....I cant think of much feedback atm. Also, unless your terrible at drawing, try somthing other than WoW pics.

Keep trying; you have to start somewere!

Level 17
Hello all. As you know me and Dr00d make comix! I have decided to start work on a THW meets WoW Comic, so download WoW Model Viewer from the bottom of my post. I have a screen shot of what you must do! Either save your character as a .chr file and zip it, or just do a screen shot and upload!

You need to post a screens shot and what you want to be! If you want to be an image from another game, etc, you make the white background please! I have no plans for the actual story yet but hey! That will come from you guys!

EDIT: *DSG has just reminded me some of you don't have WoW! For those of you who don't, design something you may want to look like then I'll try and recreate that!*

Attachments

• wowmodelview-0.5.09.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 856
  • meh.bmp
    941 KB · Views: 200
Level 17
Can I be in it as a High Elf (please high elf not blood elf) in the Avatar set (like my avatar) Perhaps without the hood if it pleases you....

Thats my Character idea....

OK Elenai, the only problem is, Blood Elf is the only option I'm afraid.
Any weapons you want? Also, Tabard? Cape?

Attachments

• Elenai.jpg
    Elenai.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Level 35
Kaitech....you did say take critisism to any limit....

So saying don't come back is self contradictory.

Please appologize and accept the critisism like a dignified being.

Now then....

My complaints; Language. Please refrain from cursing, it makes it less funny. Use witty things to say. Instead of the overused and ignorant F-word.

Minor language is ok, but only in moderation and buffered by wit, and good comedy. Language spamming is what has killed the comedy of today.

My praises; You are off to a decent start. But comic making is an art, and it must be practiced and thought out. Keep up the practice, and make sure to think out a funny skit before you put it to pictures.

Level 17
Wisp would be a problem and the closest to a vampire tiger cat is the Night Elf Druid in cat form, which looks lame...

I made Pyritie for the sake of wasting time!

EDIT: *Is that what you were looking for DesKaladA?*

Attachments

• Pyritie.jpg
    Pyritie.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 134
  • DesKaladA.JPG
    DesKaladA.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Level 14
1) I am 13
aww poor, there are few 13 year olds who CAN act mature on forums and intrawebz (camel's_hump is around 14 as far as I remember :])
2) These things take time
being stupid like you takes time too
3) I started on Friday night!
k... remember that taking few WoW screenshots and adding few dialogues isn't f* comic. if you want to look up how GOOD and FUNNY mmorpg comics look like, chech these two:

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/
http://www.thenoobcomic.com/

Level 12
Just turned 14 and I be more maturerer the most bestest out of all of everyone. Lol jk

The first one I didnt really get it. I understood the part about the zombies but the thing that was all "rawr" didnt look like a zombie... more like a splash of color. I didnt look at the second one yet.... soon though.

Level 17
OK guys! I made the ones from WILLTHEALMIGHTY's "awesome!" post!

That should be all of them!

In order we have:

DesKaladA, Elenai, frostwhisper, MySpaceBarBroke and last but not least, Redeemer 59!

WILLTHEALMIGHTY is further back there and someone else is i think ^^

Attachments

• DesKaladA.JPG
    DesKaladA.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Elenai.JPG
    Elenai.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 112
  • frostwhisper.JPG
    frostwhisper.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 125
  • MySpaceBarBroke.JPG
    MySpaceBarBroke.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Redeemer59.JPG
    Redeemer59.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 123
Level 34
Me want to look like a heaviely armored cleric with a flail (you know stick with chain and there on attached a spikey ball) and brown head, maybe a cape and a short beard. kthxbai.

Level 36
1) Jacek actually DID provide constructive criticism by posting links offering to show you how REAL comics are done, so that you have a basis for your inspiration other than Dr00d >.>

2) This is not your forum, you may have created this thread but in the end you have no control over it, so you can absolutely not tell people not to visit this thread because you don't like what they have to say. It's a free board, deal with it.

Level 17
Aww I'm one of those furbolg pandaren D=.

You wanted a panda :ugly:

No no no make me the bronze whelp, like dr00d did. Not some lame human in pink hunter armor.

OK, But can I just make you the whelp from WoW? Please?

Me want to look like a heaviely armored cleric with a flail (you know stick with chain and there on attached a spikey ball) and brown head, maybe a cape and a short beard. kthxbai.

Sure, I'll start to work on it right away!

Also HT, may I have that file in .chr? Or a link on the armory if he is one of your WoW chars... NVM HT!!

Level 32
Easy guys: please keep it friendly.

For the most part, my opinion mirrors Elenai's:
...Please refrain from cursing, it makes it less funny. Use witty things to say. Instead of the overused and ignorant F-word.

Minor language is ok, but only in moderation and buffered by wit, and good comedy. Language spamming is what has killed the comedy of today.

My praises; You are off to a decent start. But comic making is an art, and it must be practiced and thought out. Keep up the practice, and make sure to think out a funny skit before you put it to pictures.
Agreed and seconded: more humor and less profanity makes such creations more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.