• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make Your Own Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Some of you may have seen my comics, and might have wanted to make some yourself. Below is a link to make comics yourself. All you need is MS Paint, WoW Model viewer or the Warcraft 3 Viewer. For more advance things, you may need photoshop, and ways to make comics with MS paint and Photoshop are covered. Can't wait to see what you make!:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 13
The screen shots you take in wow model viewer come up black? Thats a common probelm that is graphics card related. I guess prnt scrn could work.

Level 24
The screen shots you take in wow model viewer come up black? Thats a common probelm that is graphics card related. I guess prnt scrn could work.

Print Screen is how you are supposed to take screenshots.

Edit: Side note: With sprite-based comics as opposed to model-based ones, MMZ sprites are pretty common.

Level 24
That's a screencapture. Screenshots get everything that's happening on the monitor, from the location of the cursor to the start bar, gets your desktop, everything. Screencaptures are only what's going on in the relevant area/space/program.

Level 13
The option is called "Save Screenshot". Thats what most people refer to when they take a picture of the openGL canves.

Level 13
I guess if you use the little model viewer on the side you MIGHT be able to do it if you change the grey to white.

Status
Not open for further replies.