• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi, I make comics. Take a look at how they can turn out:
picture1dg7.png

Well. Yeah. Are there any request for me to make any comics? Maby for advertizing of your map? Or just advertizing your stuff?

Level 8
Ehh it's alright, could use a little work. Add some scenes where phasers actually fire and I might be interested. Also, their -> they're.

Level 34
Artwork: 8/10
Humor: 6/10

What kind of style is your comic? A 3 pic or more? =o
I smiled in RL but not laughed to be honest, try to make it more funny next time. :3

Level 12
Well, I just took 3 black folders and put my mini figures an their stands (The second one was actually taken upsidown). I can do better, that punch line actually arose just in a conversation with my friends. Inside the conversation, it had to be so much funnier. I just showed them this and they burst out laughing.

Level 34
Hmmz try to get it like this. :) Dirkjan comics rule!

Dirkjan188.jpg

Comic 1
Cop: ''This footprint could be usefull inspector.''
Inspector: ''Dont touch it! The boys from the lab are coming any minute now.''
Lab boys: ''Here we are!''
Lab boys: ''What footprint should be interresting, could you be a little more accurate please?''

Comic 2
Inspector: ''How's the evidence going, men? Do we have something already?''
Labboys: ''What do you think of this hairlock.'' ''And this: A sigarrette.''
Labboys: ''And we also got this one.''

Level 35
You just dont have a proper treky comic with out the ever famous....

"I'm giv'n er all she's got cap'tn. She can't tak'e any morrre."

"Thats what she said. Hahaha"

"Aye capt'n Kirk....yurrr a rrregularrr pimp woosey arrrent yeh?"

"It would be illogical to think he wasnt. Facinating....I once did a "warp 10" on a Romulan female last stardate....She said to me...Easy lieutenant...You're boldly going were no man has gone before."

Level 34
Oh thanks. And I would love to take for the main course some Burgundian Lam and for desert a Dame Blanch. Oh I'm kinda thirsty, maybe some applejuice.

Status
Not open for further replies.