• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kaercher's world 0.48

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hmm, it doesn't have a name, cause i changed it a lot of times, but this isn't important...
It starts like a rpg, you buy a ship, explore the map, level up, then it became a survival, you build some units, gather gold (with workers and receive with pack horses, not the town halls) and fight against enemies, neutrals, build a city, whatever you want...
IT'S NOT 100% complete, there will be more spells(i will improve the old ones too), more weapons...
--> If you download, comment please :}
--> If you don't like, tell me why.
--> If you play @garena pm me my nick there is guikaercher or kaercher
--> If you like, please give me votes, and help me to improve and this map be aproved

Update 1: It was a bit lagging, I guess it have no more leaks, if you find any, please tell me!

Keywords:
rpg, survival, loap, kaercher, custom, melee, map, explore, cool, director's cut, nice, good, pro, best, hero, pvp.
Contents

Kaercher's world 0.48 (Map)

Reviews
10:33, 4th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
OK, what to say:
-Flat terrain
-Random doodads
-No tutorial or at least something to show WHERE IS THE GODDAMN WAY GATE
-Every hero looks the same
-5 MB? What's that for?
-Boring

-Vote for rejection.

Level 4
It's not 100% not all of doodads/terrains finished
Its boring... why?
Yes the heroes looks the same, coz THEY ARE THE SAME...
There is a minimap where you can find the "DAMN WAY GATE" or just click away it will find automatically and if you still without finding, I recommend buy glasses.
It's 5mb coz there is a load of models, that i haven't used yet, I intend to do indoor building, but still working on it, and who cares if its 5mb?

Level 4
But terrain is completely mindless.
Boring can't be defined.
Then why did you put 10 same heroes and just named them differently?
And 5MB takes ages to download on B.Net.
I still working on terrain
Boring can't be defined." >>> If you don't know even the diference of heroes i guess you don't played how can you say its boring?
The heroes have different atributtes and each vocation can use specified kind of weapons, like knights can't use spells...
Dota is 6mb!
and... I'm looking for a screen...