• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Johnwar's Models Discussion

Level 58
New Model WIP - Bandit Enforcer
BanditEnforcerWIP2.PNG

WIP picture of the new model I'm currently working on, this is for the project of Kaigar. :grin: I'll still removed unused tracks from my old models but I'll remove it one at a time so I can make new models again. :thumbs_up:

Level 50
New Model WIP - Bandit Enforcer
View attachment 388212

WIP picture of the new model I'm currently working on, this is for the project of Kaigar. :grin: I'll still removed unused tracks from my old models but I'll remove it one at a time so I can make new models again. :thumbs_up:
Try this tool to remove the unused tracks: MDLX Optimizer
Just move the mdx file on the site and it will optimize it automatically.
Cool wip, btw.

Level 58
thanks, but i want to see a re-classic variant for other grunts like a fel orc warsong or better like a skeletal orc
If you want grunt variants you'll have to wait because I am busy so I can't make many models fast. I also said before that I am going to make grunt clan variations so you should have the patience to wait until I make it.

Level 58
Mag'har Orc Skins (Recolored Skins)
Maghar Orcs.png

I was not making models for a long time because I am busy and still busy now. I don't know when will I start making again but I am now sharing you the recolored skins of mine, tha mag'har orcs. These skins can be used for my models and I recommend you to also use it in Ujimasa's Models as it fits nicely. I also plan to add the other orcs here. :smile:
Mag'har PeonMag'har GruntMag'har RaiderMag'har ShamanMag'har Kodo BeastMag'har WarlockMag'har BlademasterMag'har FarseerMag'har HellscreamMag'har Thrall
MagharPeon.PNGMagharGrunt.PNGMagharRaider.PNGMagharShaman.PNGMagharBrownShaman.PNGMagharKodoBeast.PNGMagharGreenWarlock.PNGMagharBlademaster.PNGMagharFarseer.PNGMagharHellscream.PNGMagharThrall.PNG

Attachments

• MagharBladeMasterV2.blp
    81 KB · Views: 79
  • MagharBrownShamanV2.blp
    77.4 KB · Views: 73
  • MagharFarseerV2.blp
    76.2 KB · Views: 70
  • MagharGreenWarlockV2.blp
    90.9 KB · Views: 73
  • MagharGruntV2.blp
    88.3 KB · Views: 77
  • MagharHellscreamV2.blp
    65.5 KB · Views: 75
  • MagharKodoBeastV2.blp
    157.4 KB · Views: 82
  • MagharPeonV2.blp
    68.4 KB · Views: 72
  • MagharShamanV2.blp
    92 KB · Views: 77
  • MagharThrallV2.blp
    137.9 KB · Views: 75
  • MagharWolfriderV2.blp
    108.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Level 48
View attachment 389583
I was not making models for a long time because I am busy and still busy now. I don't know when will I start making again but I am now sharing you the recolored skins of mine, tha mag'har orcs. These skins can be used for my models and I recommend you to also use it in Ujimasa's Models as it fits nicely. I also plan to add the other orcs here. :smile:
I like these, but I'm curious; what prompted you to do so? FrIkY already made an awesome lineup of Mag'har skins:

Level 58
I like these, but I'm curious; what prompted you to do so? FrIkY already made an awesome lineup of Mag'har skins:
I was just bored before so I made these skins. I also thought some people might need a simpler version of the mag'har orcs skins and it is also for my models so people can just swap textures and not take time in re-wrapping. :thumbs_up:

Level 38
View attachment 389583
Interesting. And useful :)
Btw, will you make OrcWarlock too?

Attachments

• PreFelWarsongBlademaster.png
    PreFelWarsongBlademaster.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 81
  • PreFelWarsongGrunt.png
    PreFelWarsongGrunt.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 78
  • PreFelWarsongShaman.png
    PreFelWarsongShaman.png
    315.7 KB · Views: 77
  • PreFelWarsongPeon.png
    PreFelWarsongPeon.png
    342.3 KB · Views: 74
  • PreFelWarsongRaider.png
    PreFelWarsongRaider.png
    273.6 KB · Views: 74
  • PreFelWarsongPack.zip
    823.4 KB · Views: 75
  • PreFelFrostwolfGrunt.png
    PreFelFrostwolfGrunt.png
    398 KB · Views: 70
  • PreFelFrostwolfPeon.png
    PreFelFrostwolfPeon.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 66
  • PreFelFrostwolfRaider.png
    PreFelFrostwolfRaider.png
    373.3 KB · Views: 82
  • PreFelFrostwolfShaman.png
    PreFelFrostwolfShaman.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 67
  • PreFelFrostwolfTuskarrClothesPack.zip
    720.3 KB · Views: 61
Level 48
This is lovely, but it's kind of funny how many variations of the Mountain King exist by now!
I've seen one from an author I won't name who posted it in in a Discord group I'm in, there's several in the model section, there's this old one from the Great Troll War (I think it's also by Norinrad?):
1639073003212.png
1639073011665.png
1639073025622.png

Everyone loves Mountain Kings! :grin:

Level 9
Announcement
As you can see from my previous model uploads they are mostly not orcs because I decided not to focus on Horde models anymore. :grin:
I want to explore more races like the Alliance so I am going to try and make Alliance models.:peasant-cheers-back:
Well Yeah on your Profile Post you said your a Hordebuilder and I sometimes think that if your a hordebuilder how come you make High Elf, Bandit and Cenatur models Bro

Level 58
Well Yeah on your Profile Post you said your a Hordebuilder and I sometimes think that if your a hordebuilder how come you make High Elf, Bandit and Cenatur models Bro
The High Elf, Bandit, Gnoll, Satyr and Centaur models are requested by Kaigar for his project and remember that I also said in my profile post that I 'mostly' do Horde models which means that I still do other races. :thumbs_up:
But now I am making models with my own idea for the Alliance and not by request. :smile:

Level 38
Announcement
As you can see from my previous model uploads they are mostly not orcs because I decided not to focus on Horde models anymore. :grin:
I want to explore more races like the Alliance so I am going to try and make Alliance models.:peasant-cheers-back:
Sounds great. Just try do not made them so "heavy armored" as you made orcs and that elven swordsman. Except for Dwarfs. Heavy armored Dwarfs are cool