• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Johnwar's Models Discussion

Level 59
New Model - Cairne Bloodhoof (Re-Classic)
CairneAlternate.PNG
Cairne.PNG

CairneYoung.PNG
CairneYoungAlternate.PNG

Level 17
hi, in tauren section you may added spirit tauren textures on Tauren chef and tauren added razormane and doomguard texture so you can made demonic version cuz they textures looks similar what you think pal 8D

Level 7
Hi, I just saw your models and they are great. I have an idea for a model, although you may already have it on your list. But you could make a model of a blood elf or draenei, Paladin, with a hammer or a sword, well that depends on your taste. Since I have seen few models of blood elves, paladins or knights. Also heroes like Lor'themar. Well, they are small ideas hehe. Thanks for these models :thumbs_up:

Level 59
I will be updating my very first model pack, the Ogre Legion.:ogre_haosis:
The changes that I will do are:
  • Fix the bouncy stomach (yes I already have the ability to fix it:smile:)
  • Fix the chest belt, they are not connected to the right bone.
The clipping of the kilt is the one that I can't fix, I saw an Ogre Model who has clippings too in that area so I decided that I will not fix it anymore.:smile:

What do you mean by green eye effect? If you mean the particle emitter in the eyes those can be added via War3 Model Editor. :smile:
I just mean the green eyes in general on the model, whether it's a texture or particle emitter effect as you said or both :) it's hard to tell from the screenshot whether its a particle effect sometimes since it's static (cos it's an image obvs). I saw in the comments of the swordsman model you mention the priest texture has the eyes coloured blue/green for HE/BE respectively so I assume you also use that texture. It's a shame Kael, BLood Mage, Spell breaker etc just have white/human eyes in their textures.

Level 59
I just mean the green eyes in general on the model, whether it's a texture or particle emitter effect as you said or both :) it's hard to tell from the screenshot whether its a particle effect sometimes since it's static (cos it's an image obvs). I saw in the comments of the swordsman model you mention the priest texture has the eyes coloured blue/green for HE/BE respectively so I assume you also use that texture. It's a shame Kael, BLood Mage, Spell breaker etc just have white/human eyes in their textures.
Yes I used the priest textures for the face since that is the only texture that has the eye glow texture. It's sad that the other elves doesn't have an eye glow on their textures. :thumbs_up: