• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNPG error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey
I downloaded the JassNewGen Editor and followed this tutorial steps http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...456/how-download-install-confige-jngp-160547/
I read that RtC (Reinventing the craft) did not work because
1) Virusscan disabled it
2) It is not updated yet
But that's not really the problem.
I opened a map I just received from a friend and my editor crashed. see screenshot
- It stopped working while loading the 7th trigger
-Message: Trigger function does not exist in database: IssuePointOrderByIdLoc
Anyone knows how to fix it? +rep for who can =)
Greetings Snowtime

naamlooskt.png

Go to UMSWE -> Enable UMSWE and make sure that is checked. That might fix the problems. Also, look around in the toolbars and see if there is an "Integrate WEU" function. If there is, then checkmark that too. Close JNGP and then reopen it and open the map and see what happens.

The error is basically due to your friend having custom data for the WE trigger editor files. Ask your friend if he can send you the contents of his UI folder, (if he has one) which is located in the Warcraft III folder. Also, be sure you are patched up to the latest patch.

Level 9
u need to turn off your antivirus..
or probably ur opening a protectedmap
have u try running other maps?

Level 2
Go to UMSWE -> Enable UMSWE and make sure that is checked. That might fix the problems. Also, look around in the toolbars and see if there is an "Integrate WEU" function. If there is, then checkmark that too. Close JNGP and then reopen it and open the map and see what happens.

The error is basically due to your friend having custom data for the WE trigger editor files. Ask your friend if he can send you the contents of his UI folder, (if he has one) which is located in the Warcraft III folder. Also, be sure you are patched up to the latest patch.

Thanks, it works now!

SnowTime

Status
Not open for further replies.