• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

JNGP Highlight Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I know this is a silly question, but how can I reset the highlighting colour in JASSHelper?

All of a sudden it changed so that when I highlight text, it looks like it isn't highlighted at all, but it is highlighted! I have had to change the settings so when text is highlighted, the text gets a light green colour.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks.

Level 14
I messed up mine also. I set Options -> Style options -> selection, foreground to default, background to yellow and transparency to 75. I wonder what the default values were.

Foreground Highlight Text
Background Highlight Background

Alpha 0

Those are the initial values. Mine are still default so...

EDIT: okay wtf, after opening up Options -> Style options -> selection, my editor just shows everything white when I highlight something.

EDIT2: I put the Foreground back to Default and the Alpha to 100, seems to have solved it. Background is still Highlight Background.

Last edited:
Level 14
GOOD question...actually i wasn't sure the original poster knew what it was. i thought it was the compiler for vjass. which doesn't highlight text, anyways...so i don't understand his problem.

JASSHelper is exactly what it says it is.
It helps people write their Jass script by colorizing the syntax. Including some other usefull features in order to make it easier to debug your script to find mistakes.
In the normal WE editor it is a pain in the @ss to write Jass since it's hard to tell where you've made a mistake...

Status
Not open for further replies.