• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jet Port

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A line that Jets can land on.

3 attachment points;"Sprite First Ref","Sprite Second Ref","Sprite Third Ref" for each rooms.

Stand,Birth and death animations.

-In game texture.

-Low polly count.

And pls set pathing texture,unit shadows...ext to "NONE" for best view in game.

Thanks.

****UPDATE****
-Some new animated parts and Team Color added.Little bit changes made on death animation.

Keywords:
Space,Air port,line,area
Contents

Jet Port (Model)

Reviews
20:13, 20th Jun 2009 Pyritie: Why are there so many bones? This model could also use some more detail: right now it's very basic. The flags look a bit stiff at the moment but that's not crucial. Some other texture on the flags would be nice though...

M

20:13, 20th Jun 2009
Pyritie: Why are there so many bones? This model could also use some more detail: right now it's very basic. The flags look a bit stiff at the moment but that's not crucial. Some other texture on the flags would be nice though, such as the one on the flag on the human tower models.

Level 26
:D i am extremely glad you took my advice ^^
a much lower polycount and i am proud of you for that.

This model would be useful in cinematics for modern warfare. the UVtexture on the back wall of the 3 hangars is kind of odd though o_O it looks like there was an explosion there. I am glad that you have added teamcolor, that is always very useful. but there are no particles and the animations are fairly basic.

Overall a 3/5
I would love to see you keep modeling though

Well, I really don't think that texture fits very well on the hangars. Perhaps you could check out the goblin tinker tank textures or something.
Also, I'd prefer the bricks from the farmhouse/citybuildings for the walls.. and don't keep them 2d, it looks very plain. Either that, or add some barrels or other details, perhaps a control tower (xgm has some examples of nice ingame textured barrels).