• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jumbo Jet

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a request made by magtheridon96, he wants a jumbo jet so, i give him jumbo jet

Special thanks for rao dao zao for his suggestion
And for all that help me in collision sphere problem
All credit goes to me, if you want to use it in your map, at least say my name on the credit list
Attention: this is using bone rotation from mdlvis
and this model using ingame texture, and it has internal portrait

1.0 - Uploaded
1.1 - Fixed the model, now should look more better
1.2 - Tweaking the animation to fit the walk anim
1.3 - Fixed the Birth anim, and the Jets
1.4 - Forgot to remove the useless textures

Keywords:
rysnt, jumbo jet, plane
Contents

Jumbo Jet (Model)

Reviews
22:37, 29th Jun 2011 anarchianbedlam: Making the rough shape of an object and slapping a texture on it does not a great model make. Texture wrap is sloppy and stretched, i dont know why the cockpit is metal, i dont know why the thruster fire is...

M

22:37, 29th Jun 2011
anarchianbedlam: Making the rough shape of an object and slapping a texture on it does not a great model make.
Texture wrap is sloppy and stretched, i dont know why the cockpit is metal, i dont know why the thruster fire is pink. death animation is pretty bad, no 'walk animation'.... the birth animation.... i... what is this? why is it rising from the ground? Should have changed the model properties name from "oinkercyl8"

EDIT: The UV wrap, particles and animations are still terrible, try harder.