• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JassHelper not running after "Save Map as..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Every time I use "Save Map as..." JassHelper refuses to run on the newly created save. The original map compiles correctly - no errors, runs normally in warcraft, whilst when editing the new one - JassHelper is completely non-existent, not even a progress bar at the end of the save process. This happens even if I dont make ANY changes to the map.

I've tried using JNGP 5d and JNGP 2.0 and still the same problem.
When I was using them on my other computer they were working correctly and as they should.
The same problem occurs if I just Copy-Paste the map file (no matter where it has been pasted).

I should also note that after opening one of these maps in JNGP, all other have the same problem, whereas when I close JNGP, open it again and open a working map - everything is fine.

EDIT: To clarify, the "JassHelper" menu at the top of the editor is there, along with its contents.

Level 19
Yes I did. JassHelper is enabled and I tried both Cohadars and Vexorians but neither one made a difference.

EDIT: Okay, after restarting the computer for the 3-4th time it seems to work on some maps but not on other. Istll cant figure out the reason, though. The maps can be the same, yet only one of them works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.