• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JASS programmer for Naruto ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
alright i have an epic plan for a Naruto ORPG that i plan on doing.

I need a person who has experience in JASS in just about every aspect of making a map. I need someone who will work well and diligently, and see this project to the end.

i will list some aspects of the ORPG so you know what you are getting yourself into. I am very familiar with the world editor and I know programming and some of JASS, but i lack the familiarity with it to take on such a project alone.

-entire naruto world, including all the different nations
-customizable characters including appearance as well
-hand sign combo based jutsus
-lots and lots and lots of different jutsus
-lots of missions (i will handle what to do in the missions, just need someone to program it)
-Ranking system
-custom stats
-advanced equipment system
-advanced player to npc interactions
-pvp
-and much much MUCH more :)

that is very briefly my plan for this game. I have already gotten started on the terrain. Whomever decides (if anyone does) to be my programmer for this game won't have to research at all, i will be able to tell you exactly what I want done. This doesn't mean i am objective to your opinions. Idealy my programmer will be atleast familiar with naruto (i would assume so if you wish to take on this project, though it is not a requirement).

Thank you,
SinkingCorsair42

Edit: I realize that I have not yet made a lot of posts on the Hive, and that is usually frowned upon, but i have been a regular for many years and have contributed (mainly in terraining) to some small map makers. I hope that you all will excuse this as I try to become more involved in the community here. Also, I have been studying JASS more and more over the past few days and have become relatively familar with it. I still lack the experience and familiarity i believe to fulfill the expectations i have for this map, so my offer still stands. Who wants to be part of an epic ORPG like no other?(I know, I know, everyone always says that lol)

Last edited:
Level 2
ei!!!i hav some experienced of those but not yet to pro!!!

send me those mapz to me..!!!!ill help unless i u giv me some creditz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.