• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Boss Fight Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yes, i am well-rounded as far as world editor is concerned.

But, for my new ORPG (Archonon Bay), i need a person dedicated to programming fights with bosses. There will be 5 main bosses, and several minibosses. Instead of five minutes of melee combat, i'd like to have some nice spells, movements, and perhaps even cinematics.

The map would be quite dry without such in depth boss battles.

please respond.. soon..

Level 5
Yes, i am well-rounded as far as world editor is concerned.

But, for my new ORPG (Archonon Bay), i need a person dedicated to programming fights with bosses. There will be 5 main bosses, and several minibosses. Instead of five minutes of melee combat, i'd like to have some nice spells, movements, and perhaps even cinematics.

The map would be quite dry without such in depth boss battles.

please respond.. soon..

you gave no info about your actual ORPG, just the fact that you want someone to script boss fights

Level 4
Well, anyone interested in helping me, just let me know. The map is too detailed to provide an accurate description.

The best way i can describe it.. Is.. A cross between Zelda: The wind waker & Diablo 2. With a bunch of my own ideas thrown in.

If you'd like a demonstration, reply to this indicating you'd like one. I'd be more than happy to show you my progress.

Level 5
Well, anyone interested in helping me, just let me know. The map is too detailed to provide an accurate description.

The best way i can describe it.. Is.. A cross between Zelda: The wind waker & Diablo 2. With a bunch of my own ideas thrown in.

If you'd like a demonstration, reply to this indicating you'd like one. I'd be more than happy to show you my progress.

Yep, I would like to see it :p

Level 4
Ok, Here it is. Just trying to keep it on a down low.

Attachments

• Archonon Bay - RoM a new start..w3x
    736.5 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.