• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jass NewGen WE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Okay guys another question, I use Jass NEWGEN WE I cannot hit the test button without this popping up
34hvywi.png
I then said, oh well moved it to my map list under Downloads, now when I open wc3 up pull up the map and hit "Start Game" First of all, No player slots, Second of all, I hit Start game, acts like it will go to load and wanna know what happens? KA BANG Back to the menu that u hit start game at! As you can tell I am very, very annoyed with this because I'd like to be able to play my map to test some features and well I cant so if anyone can help me I would be grateful.

For preventing the error, find the item in the toolbar that says "Reinventing the Craft". Click it and make sure that "Enable Reinventing the Craft" does not have a checkmark next to it.
76938d1267981808-how-download-install-confige-jngp-rtcsettings.jpg

If there is no item in the toolbar that says "Reinventing the Craft", then modify the wehack.lua file to the one described in the link that mckill posted.

Hopefully, that should resolve that problem. To prevent the second problem (where it does not properly play the map), you must make sure you save your map twice consecutively before testing. (click save, wait for it to finish saving, and then click save again) Then the problem should be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.