• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JASS Copy Paste Parsing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys, can anyone tell me why when i copy/paste a library or JASS code on an empty trigger, it wont parse correctly? I even posted it on notepad and other programs to see if it parses correctly by chance, but it didnt too. Don't get me wrong, this site is amazing (best of all in my opinion) and i am really thankful for this website and community, but its really exhausting to have to fix the syntax of JASS codes after pasting them.

I am guessing its probably me, since no one seems to have a problem with it (in my experience).

thanks for your time ^^

Level 10
wierd, hmm io do think uv got the wrong point tho, well i didnt mean the syntax of the code, but the sentence syntax, it all gets pasted onto one JASS code line, a friend told me you had to manually organize the library or piece of code

thanks for your time purplepoot

Level 20
Diehard@Azeroth said:
alright bro ;P Firefox maybe? t.t thanks
I'm guessing you're using Internet Explorer. Pretty much anything is better than that. I'm using Opera right now and it's fine, but I'd suggest you try out Opera, Firefox, Safari and Chrome to see which one you like best (afaik, none of those have problems with pasting code from THW).

Also, this actually used to happen to me a long time ago when I used IE.

Also, TheLifelessOne, did you even read what he posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.