• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ive made the trigger, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi!

Ive made a spell in GUI that makes units hitting my hero lose a percentage of they health every time they hit my hero.

The spell only works if my hero has the spells buff.

Now, i think the trigger is perfect. Ive also made the spell and buff in object editor. But when i try my map, even if my hero learns the spell, the buff never shows up :cry:

Its hard to explain the trigger so please check the attached map.

All help would be appreciated=)! Thanks!

P.S. My head almost exploded when i made the math for this spell... check triggers.

Attachments

• Netherfire 1.0.w3x
    166.9 KB · Views: 49
Level 4
Hi!

Ive made a spell in GUI that makes units hitting my hero lose a percentage of they health every time they hit my hero.

The spell only works if my hero has the spells buff.

Now, i think the trigger is perfect. Ive also made the spell and buff in object editor. But when i try my map, even if my hero learns the spell, the buff never shows up :cry:

Its hard to explain the trigger so please check the attached map.

All help would be appreciated=)! Thanks!

P.S. My head almost exploded when i made the math for this spell... check triggers.

you used attribute bonus, try to base the skill off endurance aura
and your trigger is kinda wrong ill fix it for you

Last edited:
Level 12
First response, before I made sure of anything- none of your conditions were included in the (AND) multiple condition.
Otherwise, pikachux4 is right- you should use any aura as a default and change the targets to (Self). Anyhow, Attribute bonus is certainly not an option.

Level 4
heres the map, i fixed your trigger man good luck :D
just copy and paste the trigger 4 times and modify it

you can add back the conditions if you want, im not sure about em but it works fine now

Attachments

• Nether Fire!!.w3x
    166.8 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.