• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Ok I’ll try to explain this to the best of my ability, so please bear with me as this may be a bit confusing

I need someone to make a hero spell that Grants a hero 100% critical strike for six consecutive normal attacks (buff is removed when all six attacks are made). I need this spell made in triggers please.

Level 1 – Grants Hero to do 1.5x normal damage for 6 consecutive normal attacks
Level 2 – Grants Hero to do 2x normal damage for 6 consecutive normal attacks
Level 3 – Grants Hero to do 2.5x normal damage for 6 consecutive normal attacks
Level 4 – Grants Hero to do 3x normal damage for 6 consecutive normal attacks

Any help will be great appreciated and repped:ogre_haosis:

People would need to know if you want it work only for a single unit, or MPI (one unit per player) or MUI (any unit can use it).

Actually seems like you only need to create:
- 100% critical strike ability in object editor
- counter for unit's attacks

Once the counter reaches 6 the ability can be removed.

If you still have problems to understand it, just explain for how many units you need it to work, and pretty sure someone will do it for you quite fast.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Oops sorry about that, I guess MUI

I also failed to mention this is casted ability (when ability is casted)

in order to get the buff

Im not sure if this makes any difference or not

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

So in your map already exists ability A. And if unit casts it, it should get this additional ability critical strike. And what happens with ability A after casting? Should it be removed?

The Critical strike buff should be removed after the 6 attacks were made, not the ability being casted it self

So more than 1 unit per player does have such an ability A?

actually no, sorry about that, its just one hero unit (hero to be precise) per player.

Sorry for the mis-communication.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

KK thank you very much!

No is it easy to modify to a hero ability with 4 levels?

or does this need extensive trigger knowledge to do so?

I only created a new critical strike ability in object editor with 4 levels and always 100% crit chance.

Then when you use a the dummy ability, I add the critical strike ability and remove it again after 6 hits.

For hiding it I used a trick with spell books, but just for modifying an ability with 4 levels you don't need trigger knowledge. Just basic knowledge about the object editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.