• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help making a Hero ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

I need to make a hero ability that grants the caster a 100% chance to critical strike for 6 consecutive attacks

If I need to explain further please ask, and any help will be greatly appreciated!:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 3
  • Setup
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Roar
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Critical Strike to (Triggering unit)

• Remove Ability
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacking unit) has buff Roar) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Count_Attack = (Count_Attack + 1)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Count_Attack Equal to 7
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Remove Critical Strike from (Attacking unit)
        • Else - Actions

why am i using roar: because we can trace who is attacking the unit, if attacking unit have roar buff start counting the number after 6 it will remove the ability.
why am i using count_Attack Equal to 7?: because if u make equal to 6 by the time it reach 6 the ability already remove, meaning u only have 5 hit.
Suggestion: i prefer u use book of spell and hide book of spell. :ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

Level 4
well, this will work only if there is just one unit with that spell, if you want more, you have to attach the attack count to a particular unit (I would use hashtables, if you dont know how, just ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.