• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bribe's Damage Engine v2.2.1.0 problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys! I have some problem... I use Bribe's Damage Engine v2.2.1.0 to create a critical strike aura. Well it is based on Endurance aura that gives all nearby friendly heroes chance (based on agility) to deal (some % of strength) times normal damage on an attack...
But my hero also has an ability that makes a "worpal blades" upgrade when learned and gives him a line attack.
So when I learn this ability earlier then aura - hero deals no damage at all!
and the second problem - another heroes under the effect of this ability make critical strikes with their abilities too... but it is unallowable!

Help me to solve this problems please! :ogre_rage:

Level 16
Well it is based on Endurance aura that gives all nearby friendly heroes chance (based on agility) to deal (some % of strength) times normal damage on an attack...

So did you manage to get this to work on normal units? If it doesn't, please post your trigger.

But my hero also has an ability that makes a "worpal blades" upgrade when learned and gives him a line attack.

If your actual trigger works on normal units but not the worpal blades unit, then a line attack probebly doesn't trigger the damage engine. I'm not sure how to fix this, somebody else will have to help you.

another heroes under the effect of this ability make critical strikes with their abilities too... but it is unallowable!

So the hero already has a critical strike and your saying you DON'T want him to ALSO receive the critical strike aura?

Level 10
So did you manage to get this to work on normal units? If it doesn't, please post your trigger.
Without aura the skill works good, it strikes units in a line
So the hero already has a critical strike and your saying you DON'T want him to ALSO receive the critical strike aura?
no, the second allied hero has no critical damage, he recieves buff of that aura from his ally and when he cast a mass spell like Fan of Knives - he deals critical strikes to a several enemies... but I need it to be just when he attacks enemies... I mean deals normal damage...
Utenus.jpg

Here is my triggers:
chaotic.jpg

Attachments

• 1 skill.jpg
    1 skill.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 641
  • Retribution.jpg
    Retribution.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Status