• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

wopal blades and orbs proplem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi everyone! Well, my hero has an ability that gives him line attack when is learned. I made it with help of Wopal Blades upgrade by addin it to my hero. When hero learns with an empty inventory - it works perfectly (except of damage is hidden http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...es-damage-engine-v2-2-1-0-problem-1-skill.jpg), but when i give him some orb (i give him an orb of frost) he starts to deal 0 damage and when I replace this orb from him - hiss Attack button and damage field disappears! Look:
nodmg.jpg

Help me please to clean all this s:grin::grin:t :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 5
Perhaps it's because the ability uses Attack - 2. If the unit has no such attack, the damage will not show.

Level 10
Perhaps it's because the ability uses Attack - 2. If the unit has no such attack, the damage will not show.

unit has both attacks and they are the same, that's why the damage is shown right now, ice orb uses attack 1 and attack corruption orb use it too in my map but when I wear it - hero don't damage anyone, he strikes, but no damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.