• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well i really need this for my map i cant seem to figure it out my self whats so ever, ive tried using Codegen on here it doesnt do what i need done, but i need a save/load trigger that saves the heroes Level, Stats, Items, And abilities but for my spells they are learnt from using items that are gained from drops and leveled up from same drops and what not so when i go to save them it does not reload the spells ive gained when i load my save so what im wonder is can someone create a save/load trigger for that that saves the HERO, HERO LEVEL, HERO ITEMS, HERO STATS, AND LEARNT SPELLS i prefer it in gui but if must be made in jass please try n allow it for easy customization cause i cant understand jass that well XD please this would really help me with my map and make the beta come out so much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.