• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi guys i was wondering i have been making items and adding stats to them and i have realized that it was really hard for me. How can i add item stats easily? any suggestion will help :D

Level 16
Yeh well as these guys said my system is aimed to help mapmakers with this exact problem so I think it can be useful :D And honestly speaking if you are aiming to create about 50+ items, you wouldn't want to go with Crystalknoct's method.

I am currently working on a multiboard add-on for the system so you should probably wait a few more days for that.

Level 13
Yeh well as these guys said my system is aimed to help mapmakers with this exact problem so I think it can be useful :D And honestly speaking if you are aiming to create about 50+ items, you wouldn't want to go with Crystalknoct's method.

I am currently working on a multiboard add-on for the system so you should probably wait a few more days for that.

how can i use this as my system because i don't know any of the vjass

Status
Not open for further replies.