• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Iteam Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, siDeKicK here, i dont know if this is the right spot to post ideas for items so here goes...

i am looking for some item ideas :grin: anything is wanted xD like items for a RPG type map

Level 5
.... i said a RPG "TYPE MAP"... its similar to Pokemon, but NOT THAT similar.

I want items like RPG "TYPE MAPS"

thanx :D

Level 5
lol :p nice, but im looking for more like DMG items and Hp, mana, i have them just i cant think of NAMES for them :D:D that is all i need xD

Level 14
Some legendary item names?-
Pyrovulcaneious the Sunderer
Gabartoran the Soul-stealer
Mechanious, sword of kings
Heluna, weapon of the heavens
Tasunes Gem of Life
Lenotas Wisdom (Mana)
Shield of Nisuba
Kolanas Bow

Feel free to use any of them

~Asomath

Level 5
BUMP!

Ok, i am looking for some items stil...

ok, now i need items ideas, and give a discription of them like this example below:

Kolonas Bow

+15 Damage
13% to Critical Strike (1.8x)

This bow has been forged by the gods and been wield by many warriors in times. Makes the wielder very powerfull.

[And if it is a item which does something (eg. Mirror Image) there would be a cool down Like: Cooldown: 10 seconds]

I still need MANY ITEM IDEAS PLEASE !!!!!!!

If i take the items, i will add you to the CREDITS !!!!

Thanx guys,

siDeKicK

Level 14
Satira, sword of Hell

Satira long thought destroyed, was brought back into the mortal world when the dark knight, Bedakoran, wielded it during his time of ressurection from the Shadow Lords domain. Satira, now imbued with the powers of Hell, spreads demonic flames among enemy armies, and its tip easily finds vital points. When the sword pierces a mortal foe, the dark fire has a chance to take over, and turn it into a monstrosity for the use of the wielder.

-Splash attack
-Crtitical
-Chance on hit: Summons a fiery demon.

Tirana's Shield of Pure Energy

Long ago, Tirana, once a brave heroine, went into battle against the Lightning lord, Seperium. She slayed Seperium, and in doing so, had Seperium's essence imbued into her shield. Now, the shield has the ability to shield the user from magical attacks. By the will of the user, Superiums essence can be concentrated at the center of the shield, and shot out, hitting multiple enemies, before returning to the shield.

-Magical immunity
-Seperiums Lightning (Chain Lightning) 20 second cooldown

Reccomendation-
Kolonas Bow
The bow was forged by the gods for the use of the mighty archer ,Ralius. The wood was taken from a twig of the strong tree, Farinus, while the string was woven by Kiran the Weaver, made from golden spellthread. The bows string remains strong to this very day, allowing the arrow to have increased speed, damaging the enemy more. If the user concentrates, the bow will aim itself, causing the arrow to deal deadly damage.

+15 Damage
13% to critical strike (1.8X)

Hope you enjoyed these few ideas. Stories are hard to lay out. I almost named the Lightning Lord after Septimus XD Have Fun

~Asomath

Level 5
Flag of Azaman

What it do? :D

Satira, sword of Hell

Satira long thought destroyed, was brought back into the mortal world when the dark knight, Bedakoran, wielded it during his time of ressurection from the Shadow Lords domain. Satira, now imbued with the powers of Hell, spreads demonic flames among enemy armies, and its tip easily finds vital points. When the sword pierces a mortal foe, the dark fire has a chance to take over, and turn it into a monstrosity for the use of the wielder.

-Splash attack
-Crtitical
-Chance on hit: Summons a fiery demon.

Tirana's Shield of Pure Energy

Long ago, Tirana, once a brave heroine, went into battle against the Lightning lord, Seperium. She slayed Seperium, and in doing so, had Seperium's essence imbued into her shield. Now, the shield has the ability to shield the user from magical attacks. By the will of the user, Superiums essence can be concentrated at the center of the shield, and shot out, hitting multiple enemies, before returning to the shield.

-Magical immunity
-Seperiums Lightning (Chain Lightning) 20 second cooldown

Reccomendation-
Kolonas Bow
The bow was forged by the gods for the use of the mighty archer ,Ralius. The wood was taken from a twig of the strong tree, Farinus, while the string was woven by Kiran the Weaver, made from golden spellthread. The bows string remains strong to this very day, allowing the arrow to have increased speed, damaging the enemy more. If the user concentrates, the bow will aim itself, causing the arrow to deal deadly damage.

+15 Damage
13% to critical strike (1.8X)

Hope you enjoyed these few ideas. Stories are hard to lay out. I almost named the Lightning Lord after Septimus XD Have Fun

~Asomath

NICE!!!!!!

I will add you to credits ASAP and add those ideas :):)... bring more please! You the best <3 <3 <3

Still need many more :\

Level 11
Flag of Azaman

Long time ago, a realm filled with warriors and barbarians, Azaman conquered most of the other cities and realms. Their emperor, Khoski Hinja, have one more city to conquer. Their rival empire named Jhako' l. Khoski, hungered for blood and glory, decided to conquer their nemesis rival. The war endured to 5 years until Khoski was killed by a man named Arono. Arono lead the warriors of Jhako' L to gain victory over the realm. After the war, Arono took the flag of Azaman and dipped it with Khoski's pot of blood. It was said who ever claimed this flag, shall gain incredible intelligence and strength and the power to rule.

- +20 Intelligence
- +30 Strength
- Charm (charged.. means that charm is an ability that can be casted when you click on the item..) 50 mana

Level 5
ooooo! nice :grin::grin:!!!!!

Ok! I have got quite alot now :):):):)

How about rings now please?! I need alot of rings!

Also some shields :] :xxd::grin::xxd:

Level 10
Shield of Valor

- +1 Strength

Many men have fought and died with this shield, its rich history makes each new bearer feel the strength of each of its previous bearers flow through them.

Ogre Shield

- +5 armour
- requires xx strength to carry

Forged by a mighty ogre lord to wreak havoc upon the lands it is capable of deflecting even the strongest of blows, although massive and heavy once prized from the dead ogres hands it is a valuable prize.

Level 5
Nice, i like the item ideas and its cool, you have to have a certain amount of a attribute to obtain the item, NICE :grin::grin:

i am gona take these and add you to the creds :):) i still need many more...

please think of some rings and shields now :D:D

Level 14
Ring of Prismatic Wonder

Long ago, the ancient city of Balanash was inhabited by mighty magicians. They sought to crush the dark forces that surrounded them, and to do so they preformed an ancient arcane ritual of destruction. The mages could not control the power during this ritual, and Balanash exploded. However, it was not a total loss. The surviving mages found that the crystals underneath the city absorbed the Arcane energy. Thus, using the crystals, they forged the ring of prismatic wonder, that tunes themselves to the magic of the user.

~Magic Immunity
~Random Ability based on Wielder (I.E. If its a warlock, its some sort of shadow attack, if its a warrior, some kind of rage ability)

Band of the Virtuous

During the Rain of Darkness, priests gathered in secret to figure out how to defeat the shadow lord. One figured out that using mystical energies, they could momentarily break a hole in the shadow lords barrier, and allow the holy goddess to descend and bring retribution. In a fierce battle, the shadow lord was defeated, but at the price of the Holy Goddess. However, using the ring held by the High Master of the Priests order, they saved what essence of the holy Goddess they could. Now, the ring has the ability to regenerate the user, and heal allies upon touch.

~Life Regeneration Aura
~Holy Light

Ring of total Darkness

During the Rain of Darkness, the shadow lord was betrayed by the high priests and was defeated in battle. However, the Shadow Lord was no fool, and imbued his dark powers into a ring. The ring turned black with corruption, and hid deep underground until the time a human uncovered it. What happened to the human is unknown, but now you have it. The Dark ring has the power to corrupt those who the user kills, and turn them into skeletal creatures, as well as the ability to shoot concentrated bolts of death at enemies.

~Skeletal Minion on Kill
~Death Coil

Hope this helps ^_^

~Asomath

Level 12
*~The Staff of Azshara~*

During the War of the Ancients, this staff was stolen from Azshara's weapon rack. It was said to be crafted by the hand of Elune herself. It seems to be crafted from a willow tree... However, it is much more stable. It is said that this staff can make even a weak wizard powerful enough to become a Summoner.

-Mana regeneration bonus
-Entangling roots ability [20 second cooldown]
-Summons a treant if used for the final blow on an enemy

*~Medivh's Band~*

Said to belong to the wizard Medivh, this ring has been a heirloom to many royal families. The possession of it by non-royal blood is said to mean something important is about to happen. This ring was corrupted, however, during the rescue of Alexstraza, and is now tainted with Orc Warlock magic.

-+300 mana
-Summons dragon hatchling on final blow
-Rain of Fire ability [15 second cooldown]

Level 12
Stone Sword

Said to be crafted from solid ore, this sword was discovered at the Battle of Mt. Hyjal. The sword was found in a cave, guarded by many Stone Golems.

-+4 armor
-+8 STR
-Hurl Boulder ability, [20 sec cooldown]

Level 12
Like my ring of Medivh? =p

I'll get on them as soon as the talk in chat gets boring. Which it seems like it never will.

Level 21
Infinitum

Ring-type item.

Story: A ring with no end, forming a perfect shape of infinite, symbolizing the way of life as an never ending circle. This Ring enchants the wearer with mystic powers... no one knows who made this ring, he seems as old as the titans himself...

Effect:

Gives a 10% chance to get revived on death,
Increases life by 100,
Increases all Attributes by 3.

Blade Ring

Ring-type item

Story: This Ring, loved by assassins and fighters which are fast and cunning, is a ring with a sharp spike on it, like a blade.

Effects:

Gives a on attack bleed effect,
increases attack speed by 20%,
increases agility by 5.

Level 5
:/ BUMP Again =<

Ok, i have made many rings and shieds, etc, list of what i still need:

Potions (Any-Kind)
Shields
Weapons
Gloves
Rings

~Draconian Spear~

-The basic military weaponry for any Draconians that joins the Drakino Army. It might seem dull and basic, but it has been enhanced with magic, giving it the ability to move faster than the speed of light.

+10 Damage Increase
+20% Damage Speed Increase
+7% To Gain 25% Increase Damage Speed When Attacking

~Claws of the Bear~

-During the training of apprentice druids, they have a choice of given either a pair of bear claws or a staff made of Silverwood, both magically enhanced with the power of nature. Both are equally strong in their own way. The Claws of the Bear are best suited for those druids who enjoy the lust of battle.

+7 Strength Increase
+2 Armor Increase
+5 Damage Increase

~Silverwood Staff~

-During the training of apprentice druids, they have a choice of given either a pair of bear claws or a staff made of Silverwood, both magically enhanced with the power of nature. Both are equally strong in their own way. The Silverwood Staff are best suited for druids who enjoy manipulating nature magic and attacking from a distance to ensure safety.

+7 Intelligence Increase
+100 Max Mana Increase
+15% Mana Regeneration Aura

More to come............... Thank Lief for me posting these ideas. :D\

EDIT: NEW ITEM IDEA!!!!!

~Mind Crusher Orb Fragment~

-An orb fragment of the ancient orb, Mind Crusher Orb. Even though a fragment, this fragment still wields enormous power alone. Each time it meets another fragment, it fuses on its own volition to grant you even more tremendous power.
(5 fragments total)

+13 Intelligence Increase (+2 Intelligence per fragment; +21 Intelligence Increase Total)
+2% Chance To Burn 3% Of The Attacked Unit's Remaining Mana (+2% Chance Increase; 10% Chance Total)

Last edited:
Level 5
What are we talking about here O,o?

Dreadnought[dA];799989 said:
Shield of Impetus:
Whenever you are damaged, for every 100 range away the damage source is, take 5% less damage. 500 range = 25% less damage. That includes spells.

I dont get the item :<

Level 11
Napoleon's Brandy(potion)

The liquor of greatness brewed in the island of Moluccas, made by rare spices and magical herbs. This brandy was once the cure to people who suffer blood lost, this helps the user regenerate some blood and grow stronger than ever.

Abilities:
~ +10 to all attributes
~ Restores 10,000 hit points
~ Restores 500 mana

Level 5
weo weo! I potion idea, 1st one indeed, still need many more :<

EIDT: Oh yeah, potion ideas DONT need descriptions ;)

Level 5
Okay, thanx, i have added everyone that has given me item ideas to the credits.
These are the current people I have added:

madcd - (+
reputation_pos.gif
)
Asomath - (+
reputation_pos.gif
)
Hero Lief - (+
reputation_pos.gif
)
onisaiyan808 - (+
reputation_pos.gif
)
nastyboy_44 - (+
reputation_pos.gif
)
redscores - (+
reputation_pos.gif
)

If you have given me item ideas, and you are not in this list, please tell me :)

EDIT: Added redscores

Last edited:
Level 7
Ok maybe this won't help but some names.. use if u want.....
Names:
Shield of power
Holy Shield
Rings of Luck (if you want any for critical strike rings)
Evasion Ring/Earrings (evasion idea)
Then you could use those standard armors like:
Mithril armor
Titanium armor
Wooden armor
I'll report with more as soon i have any..
ADD:
Ok i have some more for weapons too
Amazon Bow
Or use some costume i got up like:
Lapis Bow
Topaz Bow
Mithril Bow/swords
Sword of darkness
Or simply use the Mithril, Titanium, Wooden again:
Mithril Bow
Mithril Sword
Titanium Bow
Titanium Sword
Wooden Bow
Wooden Sword
Ring of Mage
Ring of Fighter
Ring of Graplers
Amelet of Defense
Amult of Demage Absorb (if u have any for life steal)
ADD:
Ring of Grand Masters
Amulet of Grand Masters
Hunters Bow
Sword of Warrior
Great Sword
Maybe need Staff/Orb too?
Mithril Orb
Titanium Orb
Wooden Orb
Mithril Staff
Titanium Staff
Wooden Staff
Staff of Mages
Orbs of Mages
Dark Rulers Sword / Orbs / Staff (any you want maybe rings/amulet too)
I have much more ideas but i gues this is enough...
ADD:
Potions too?
Potion of fury
Potion of madness
Potion of Power
Potion of Darkness
Potion of Masters
Concentration otion
Potion of Speed
Potion of atribute (could add some atribute for a while or permanent or something)
Potion of speed
Potion of Fighting
Potion of imporoving
Potion of luck
Potion of evoiding
Potion of INT
Potion of STR
Potion of AGI
Potion of Training
Potion of Hit Points
Potion of Mana Points
Potion of Regeneration improving

Level 37
Here's an item for the campaign I'm making. Make a similiar one for your project:

The Chosen Ones said:
When an enemy unit attacks you have a 10% chance that your Agility, Intelligence and Strenght attributes grow 30 points for 10 seconds. Also increases Hero's attack speed by 20%, mana regeneration by 100% and hit point regeneration by 4 when worn.

Level 5
thanx ;-) thats quite kwl, 10% to increase agi, etc for a certain amount of time ;), ill defiantly use those type of ideas :-D

Level 19
question: are those names azaman tirania sepenium are from some kind of mythology or just invented like that? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.