• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Isles at War RPG 0.92

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Isles at War RPG 0.92 (Map)

Level 6
i have expierenced few bugs, playing with rogue (assasin it was i think :roll: ) i dndt get 3 points per lvl later, like lvl 17 etc. some quest didnt worked (probably u know that) u also know about dc bug, and many others

Level 1
i found a bug about mage begining wand.
when equip/remove that wand , it will add and double armor class ; after doing so several time i got a mage with 2XXXX AC.

well~ it's all mage's wish to become a demi-god anyway. :roll:

BTW,it's hard to notice skill and upgrade is spent in that "flag" in frond of the door after player own that house.

i dont know how to learn new spell or leave that isle before i was LV13.... :cry:

===
-load <<CODE>> didn't work nice.
every time I -load code I lose all my equipment and have to re-choose those skill points.

Level 9
hey i like this rpg, but i dont know if its beta or what
thats why am posting here i got a few bugs at some random times, it happen to me when i died and used a skill, i was a ranger and i lose my bow, but my damge is there and i can shoot arrows, and when i get the new bow the damge stacks like using 3 bow at one time.

i also have this bug when i load my character some items change, like it randomly gave me a item, and am sure i didnt have that item when i saved.

and one more thing i dont seem to find a way to get to other isle... i know this might be beta but they look complete tho.

EDIT: o btw AshuraLiu u have to remove ur items b4 u save or u lose all of them, i have to rechoose skill points too but i dont seem to have a problem with that.

Level 1
there are some problems about those three trading-skill

Enchant: most useful and bugful skill, the 1st weapon enchant never work(1green+1red shard),but once u successfully
enchant any items(with +1int/+1dex/+1str method) u can continually enchant until skill reach 150
(even regardless of not enough shards)

alchemy: seem work fine , but i think there should be more herbs growing spot, or make herb pop more faster.

survival: i think this skill is not finshed , right?
tracking is useless since mobs already been spot at small map. It only make spot become red.
making armors/helms part is also not work.
How can all monsters on 1st/2nd isle are all humanoid? (only beast have furs to make armor)
SPIDERS , WOLVES and even DRAGONS on 2nd isle are HUMANOID?
i dont know any rpg that DRAGON scales cannot use for armor.
it would be even more useless if the armor/helm made by skill have only AC but non-magical. :roll:

Level 2
Ok terrain, average character choice but there should be gender options. i like how equipted items show up on character
-------------HOWEVER----------------
THIS IS A BETA!!! we're supposed to test it out, and i dont feel like leveling up and exploring for 3 or 4 hours so when i cheat, it says im a noob and bans me... in singleplayer! its not like this has save or load... all i did was view the map and it bans me from a game which takes like 2-3 minutes to load!
P.S. work on terrain a bit cause there are some empty spaces... try adding cliffs or elevation

Level 8
THIS IS A BETA!!! we're supposed to test it out, and i dont feel like leveling up and exploring for 3 or 4 hours so when i cheat, it says im a noob and bans me... in singleplayer! its not like this has save or load... all i did was view the map and it bans me from a game which takes like 2-3 minutes to load!
Yes this does have a save/load.

Enchant: most useful and bugful skill, the 1st weapon enchant never work(1green+1red shard),but once u successfully
enchant any items(with +1int/+1dex/+1str method) u can continually enchant until skill reach 150
(even regardless of not enough shards)
This problem has been fixed.
survival: i think this skill is not finshed , right?
tracking is useless since mobs already been spot at small map. It only make spot become red.
making armors/helms part is also not work.
How can all monsters on 1st/2nd isle are all humanoid? (only beast have furs to make armor)
SPIDERS , WOLVES and even DRAGONS on 2nd isle are HUMANOID?
i dont know any rpg that DRAGON scales cannot use for armor.
it would be even more useless if the armor/helm made by skill have only AC but non-magical. icon_rolleyes.gif
Fixed.
every time I -load code I lose all my equipment and have to re-choose those skill points.
It states in every possible spot that ONLY ITEMS IN INVENTORY ARE SAVED. rechoosing skill points is intended, it will triple the save/load code length if it was saved.

Level 1
I like the map played till lvl 39 but you need to change assasin to assassin you spelled rong and if frost boss in cave kills you with spell you turn blue and dont change back to normal coler. thats all i found rong never tryed the skills you can get from people so dont know about them. Nice map!

PS:dont know if its map or my hosting is being gay but at start of game ushualy about 3 or 4 people get booted out of the game

Level 1
O and on quest on the desert island where you have find the fire stone you said go east and find it when you realy go west

Level 8
Check our clan at channel "Clan SRPG" at europe, and our website at SRPG.playz.it for information, forums, FAQ, and other great rpg maps made by our members.

Changelog 0.92
Features
- Added a new quest to Calerath.
- Added the option to quit a profession.
- Assassins can now duel-wield swords as well as daggers.
- Items tooltips are now more detailed.
- Creep drops have been completly remade.
- Item bonus selection takes item class to consideration (i.e no more +mana on swords, or +damage on staffs).
- The map is now black-masked.
- Added in-game hints.
- Priests/Mages can now learn to use swords at high level.
- All player-related commands can now be used in several ways, for example, the -duel command can be used by typing a player name, player color, and player number, in addition to the regular selection option.
- Creep respawn trigger was remade to be more efficent, the order bug should happen a lot less now.
- You should now recive a message when you recive a shard or a fur from a creep.

Balance
- Creeps recived some new abilities.
- Creeps have been rebalanced, creeps are now stronger.
- Creeps should be smarter in general.
- Some items have been rebalanced.
- The +damage bonus is now less powerful.
- Weapon and Armor Training no longer requires a research.

Bug Fixes
- Removed the useless house inventory.
- Removed the useless recruit upgrade.
- Fixes some issues with weapon skill learning.
- Protectors can now drop items.
- Some init triggers were remade to reduce/eliminate server splits.
- Fixed issues with enchanting ignoring shard requirments.
- Incorrect quest descriptions were fixed.
- Fixed issues with some items not being saved in the save/load code.
- The damage floating text now correctly shows the damage type.

Terrain
- Added a gate to the city in Calerath.
- Lights will now turn off during the day, and turn on during the night.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
The quickfix was added because of a permastun bug. Please use the link shadow provided you with to report future bugs.

One thing I don't like about thise site is that the maps doesn't reappear when they are updated... You gotta post a new map to get it on top of the mapslist... *sigh*

Level 8
New version! Download here

ChangeLog 0.92c

Features
- All ability upgrades now have a tooltip
- The 3rd isle now has creeps for up to level 45
- Added a secret cave
- Added new foot/water types
- Added new command "-fix" which should give back control if your hero gets stuck
- Added new command "-party" for displaying your party's information
- Seperated the "commands" help quest into several quests for easier access
Bug Fixes
- Updated many tooltips
- Fixed no heal issue with priest's level 1 heal
- Lizard Rescue quest now gives a reward
- The Blue Wand attachment is now on the correct position
- Item tooltip display was fixed again
- Added special models and icons to some uniques
- Fixed a bug where save/load code system sometimes wouldn't accept certain codes
- Save/Load code system now loads the 6th item in inventory
- The crash in chat commands was fixed
- Projectiles should no longer stay on the ground
- Uniques' bonuses now appear correctly
Balance
- Save/Load code system will only load bonuses of the item class, instead of from a generic pool
Other
- All classes now have hero proper names
- The terrain in Calerath has been improved
- The loading time for the map should be reduced considerably

Level 1
This map i like. However, i have a previous version, where i cant complete the Lizard quest, and there are some islands that are unreachable. Wonder what's up with them..

Me <3 Synergy+leafittome 500! (c'mon, it rocks to instantly kill a mob with highest rank Holy Wrath and highest intelligence)