• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Is there a way to scan custom assets such as models for corruption?

Level 13
I have been looking around for a bit, but so far didn't find anything about how to prevent importing bad resources into your map without testing.

I use my own models, and I do not use them without testing, but when I import and export them back and forth between maps I cannot help but fear they corrupt along the way.
Or maybe as I created them, I corrupted them in some way without noticing.

Is there any quicker way to check models for bugs? Some custom tool to put the file through and it tells you "this looks like it could harm your map"?
Failing that, is there a way to manually check the mdl code and look out for signs of dangerous flaws?
In general, how "sneaky" is corruption - is it possible for a model to work fine, but it has some hidden flaw in it that will destroy your map?