• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Warcraft screen turns dark with custom models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi to everyone, i have some problem, i'm making a map with custom resources and when i begin the custom scenario the screen turns dark, the only way to fix it is with "iseedeadpeople" cheat code, but i don't want that, anyone knows how to fix it? I think my problem it's about custom models, there are some corrupt files, if i am right there are some way to realize which file is corrupt?

Sin título.png

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Looks like the custom models are corrupting the day/night model light source. This can happen if they have light sources of their own, eg for portrait, as at most 8 lights can be used to render each batch. The 8 lights used are choosen using a selection algorthim that does not always make sense, as such if can do stupid things such as dropping the day/night model Omni light which is the dominant light source.

Status
Not open for further replies.