• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is it possible to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Do you think it is possible to have an uprising or rebellion in the present day U.S.A that would cause significant change to everyday life? As an example the Revolutionary war, do you think something that epic could happen in the U.S.A with its own people?

Level 12
Since every idiot with stupid ideas can buy a automatic gun in America, enough idiots can cause something terrible I suppose

They're idiots and you expect them to be able to group together and unite? Lol.

Even if there was a large group of idiots with guns, there's also a large group of people with bigger guns: the military and the police. Although I really think people today have better things to do than cause an uprising.

Level 25
They're idiots and you expect them to be able to group together and unite? Lol.

Even if there was a large group of idiots with guns, there's also a large group of people with bigger guns: the military and the police. Although I really think people today have better things to do than cause an uprising.

I'm pretty sure that if someone WITH brain cells tells the people without braincells that X have done Y..
It sure could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.