• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is it possible to detects a cheat easily ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
As the title says, is it possible to detects any cheat is enabled easily ?:vw_wtf:
Anti-Cheat system will be used, if there're no easier way to detect it:goblin_cry:

[rainbow]THANKS
[/rainbow]
(poor english, T.T)

crash the game when a cheat is enabled:ogre_rage:

Level 10
I have a map that uses an Anti-Cheat system but i found a better one..... A cheat system created by Kitabatake in the Spell Section...its GUI........ it includes all cheat... use it..

Heres the link..
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...5c-103665/?prev=search=Anti-Cheat&d=list&r=20

It can detect... easily of course..
Thanks for your reply :ah: (I knew that system)
I just only 1 trigger to detects all cheats.................................:ogre_haosis:, thank you =D

Level 28
If it were possible, then such an elaborate system (the one by Kitabatake) wouldn't be approved.
But it is approved, which means that it is not possible.

Why do you want to disable single-player cheats, by the way?
Single player is meant for testing the map. Cheats shouldn't be disabled when testing.
And even crashing the game? That's way too extreme, man.

Level 7
With just one trigger? I think you mean the "trigger folder".
When you write all this down with JASS you would only have this one trigger folder, containing several JASS triggers inside.
(GUI trigger = several functions)
(JASS trigger = a variable)

Additionally there's nothing wrong with cheating.
Some posts before mine mentioned the test stuff.

If you don't have something like a save and load system it should be no problem and even then, you could just turn off the saving functions. :)

Level 28
as a trigger can have multiple events you can make it in one trigger but as said you don't want it that way, not in GUI atleast.
Completely true.
If your only issue is disabling the game's default cheats, then force the map to be played alone on LAN.
This is another valid option (though I personally like maps that include a single-player mode).

Level 10
with just one trigger? I think you mean the "trigger folder".
When you write all this down with jass you would only have this one trigger folder, containing several jass triggers inside.
(gui trigger = several functions)
(jass trigger = a variable)
Ahhhhhhhhh, then it is an impossible mission for me because I don't know Jass and vJass at all:ogre_icwydt:
if your only issue is disabling the game's default cheats, then force the map to be played alone on lan.
Not possible this way because I'm trying to do it in my campaign:vw_unimpressed:
The one I was working on disabled cheat packs from working ;o
Nice:ogre_hurrhurr:
= = = = = Thanks for your reply/replies = = = = =

Status
Not open for further replies.