• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

irony and ignorance =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I've seen it die willingly before.

One common agreement people will come to is to agree to disagree without killing each other. Most people are open enough to talk before coming to that agreement though. You're the only one making agreement impossible. :p

It may die willingly, but I've never seen someone (Including me) change their point of view on religion thanks a thread like this.

Level 27
Error!
Non-Christian = Non-Christian

you can not believe in Christ, but you can belive in Budha or be like Apu, but you arent Atheist.

Atheist = I believe in myself.

Anyway, bein satanic means that you believe in AntiChrist. Not that you are a bad guy or somethin... i think.

Looks like the irony is too high for this crowd, The_wand_mirror. You'll have to take it to a smarter place. :|

Yeah lol. Xezko, the antichrist is what christians believe to be the one to bring the end of the world. So... euh?

(Well not exactly it rather is the embodiment of something evil or whatever...)

Level 10
Error!
Non-Christian = Non-Christian

you can not believe in Christ, but you can believe in Buddha or be like Apu, but you aren't Atheist.

Atheist = I believe in myself.

Anyway, being satanic means that you believe in Antichrist. Not that you are a bad guy or something... i think.

I think some people think being an atheist means your selfish and only believe in yourself and... wow. They are really confused or have just talked to some mean-spirited (LOLOLOLOLOL) atheists before and drew the wrong conclusions.

"Atheism can be either the rejection of theism,[1] or the assertion that deities do not exist.[2] In the broadest sense, it is the absence of belief in the existence of deities.[3]"

Unless you meant atheists just have really good self esteem and are outgoing, then thanks =), but so do other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.