• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ironclad Ship

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An ironclad ship which is inspired by the famous USS Cairo of the Civil War. This boat can be used as a military unit during an industrial era map.

Base model found on:
Small Transport Ship Model - 3d model - .max
Contents

Ironclad (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
As you did not make the model entirely by yourself and because the animations are very basic this will go straight to substandard.
Level 13
Really ? Well if your map is corrupted due to a model you should try WinMPQ. Then manually extract the model. I'm going to check it.
Thanks
Also regarding the WinMPQ I cant get it to work.
*update* THANKS I can now load my map! from reasons? as soon as I loaded this newer Iron Clad in a test map and tried it, I tried to load my map again
and it worked! thanks so much!

Last edited:
It's a very interesting trick you just told me. I never though about it. Actually both models had the same path (war3imported/Ironclad). Therefore when you load the first model in a map and open a new map with a model with same path, it will not update the model. So the corrupted model wont be showned. It is a good trick you have just found by accident^^

Level 13
It's a very interesting trick you just told me. I never though about it. Actually both models had the same path (war3imported/Ironclad). Therefore when you load the first model in a map and open a new map with a model with same path, it will not update the model. So the corrupted model wont be showned. It is a good trick you have just found by accident^^
I somewhat knew about it before and I was curios, that's why I tried to open the corrupted map again.