• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Ships

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
"I frankly had no idea that these existed in other games, and Sebas needed 'em for Azeroth Legacies, so here it is and now it's yours too :)"
- HerrDave

All I know is it's supposed to spew out a ton of fire, so give it a fire/fel/liquid projectile with low damage and a very fast attack rate.

- Human Fireship
- Night-elf Fireship
- Orc Fireship
- Undead Fireship
Previews
Contents

Human Fireship (Model)

Human Fireship (Icon)

Night-elf Fireship (Model)

Night-elf Fireship (Icon)

Orc Fireship (Model)

Orc Fireship (Icon)

Undead Fireship (Model)

Undead Fireship (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
All models till have a lot of unused details that you should remove and optimize. Like this one...
Nice. Oh, that dose of dopamine when I see your new work. Got to love a ship with a gun deck. The three guns make it ideal for abilities based off of Cluster Rockets or Barrage. I could see it as an anti-air unit like the Aegis Cruiser from Red Alert 2.

Just an idea, you may want to change the name to something else like Dragon ship or Fire Spitter ship, as the name fire ship may give the wrong impression at first glance when scrolling.

Historically a fire ship was a depleted or old ship filled with combustibles that was deliberately set on fire and steered into an enemy fleet, in order to destroy ships, or to create panic. In games like age of empire or Empire Earth fire ships where suicide units.

Keep up the good work and I hope you have a good day.

Love the cannons.

Would love for them to have an attack animation, but that is not necessary, and might limit there use. Maybe even an attack slam or spell animations, that is a single powerful shot, that causes the cannons to retract into the ship like a tank cannon.

But eh, again, absolutely not necessary. Great models.

Level 21
Reminds me of a certain game, but instead of Battleships you attack the ships yourself and what not...

Kinda like a Party game etc...