• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i'risha the daughter of malfurion

this is my first map.
please try it and please report me bugs
this is a 2 player map

fixed bugs
Contents

i'risha the daughter of malfurion (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hmm.. man map needs to be little better done. Yes you have several bugs I can't now sorth them yes camera angle sometimes and such. Bur man cool map yes it should have prequesl to campaign, i like your story and idea. [ ] Map scanned of...

M

MasterHaosis: Hmm.. man map needs to be little better done. Yes you have several bugs I can't now sorth them yes camera angle sometimes and such. Bur man cool map yes it should have prequesl to campaign, i like your story and idea.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
No-Map is yours/seems no edited from other author- but you give fair credit
[APPROVED]

Level 7
I actually liked it allthough it had some problems.
The camera angles annoyed me a bit. You also have to make capital letters.
But it's only small things that shouldn't take to much time to fix.
Well I think it should be approved :)
Do you intend to make a whole campaign about this?

Level 6
hey just a few comments

I liked that you have a mix of cinematic and rpg that's cool. But theres isn't much to do... i mean you kill 1 panther and that's it. The skeleton dudes die in 1 hit, and you have to kill that corrupted 'tower of rescourses' (typo?) that takes ages to kill which is kind boring. Add more stuff and better camera angles and it should be cool.Keep working on it :)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Cinematic mode should stay until the end of a scene.
Locked camera isn't a good idea when it's so close as it creates dizziness.
Both heroes have only one spell and the same one.
"Look a panther" and they start slicing it just like that!? What cruel and stupid people. Well, it is somewhat explain afterwards but the first time it looks awkward. Why were they the first to realize the panthers went mad when they encountered one just outside the base?
The girl hero's missing the DISBTN icon.
Units selected during cinematic mode.

Very basic level.