• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i'risha the daughter of malfurion 2

part 2
Contents

i'risha the daughter of malfurion 2 (Map)

Reviews
13:50, 18th May 2008 Firelord213: I think it's ok but could need some more work with English grammar and spelling , The terrain could need some work too and adding some more custom features , It's almost like you only go around killing undeads...

M

13:50, 18th May 2008
Firelord213:
I think it's ok but could need some more work with English grammar and spelling , The terrain could need some work too and adding some more custom features , It's almost like you only go around killing undeads.
*Approved*

Level 7
Eek. What's going to happen with little I'risha? Your storyline is still good and this maps ending open up new posibilities for a continuation of the story. Keep making maps. Maybe look at the maps you have made and correct them? Maybe put these two maps into the Campaign editor? Well I don't know, all I know is I like your story. 6/10

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Heroes need glow to be differentiated from other units and non-hero units shouldn't have hero glow.
Now, still only one spell per hero, though a different one than even in the previous level.
Gameplay linearity and monotony.
Units are not paused during cinematic mode. Also, you don't need a scene for every few words. Use just transmissions instead.
Terrain is utterly flat and almost doodadless.