• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Invisible destructable in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi.

I have a problem with a destructable. I downloaded a tree model to replace the standard Blizzard tree. However, I can't make it work.
In the editor, everything looks fine, no problem, no green nor purple boxes (so I suppose that the model and the skin are correctly imported)...
However, ingame, I can only see the destructable's shadow.
I think that this problem is in the Object Editor, but I can't find where. I have already imported this model in another map, and it didn't give me this problems. I thought that the issue could be happening because of the variatons (I already had a problem with variations before), but the variations are correctly set (just 1).

Anyone knows what could be happening?

Regards

Level 9
Nope, it didn't worked... :(

However, I have one question now: will a destructable work as a tree if I set "Combat - Selected as: Tree" ? I mean, will the workers be able to gather lumber from it, etc...?
I'm asking this because I created a new destructable based on the Cage (I just chose a random base destructable), gave to it the tree model... and it does show ingame. So if I can make workers collect lumber from this new destructable, the problem would be solved.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.