• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

interested in helping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey im basically done with mapping on wc3 (my own maps, i mean) so i've pretty much got nothing fun to do right now (bored)

but i'm pretty capable of making a lot of map things (anything except textures/models)

i do triggers in JASS, in case that means anything, and i know how to make anything that's for TFT work on ROC too.

so if anyone needs help with wc3 map stuff, or would like me to make something for them, please just reply here or something, not sure if this is even the right place to post. my only request is that if you ask me to do something, give detailed instructions and please allow me to take my time.

thanks

o btw, i own an internet domain (skull09.net) so if anyone would like some webspace or whatever, i've got that to offer too. and no i'm not interested in charging anything.

Level 2
Would you be willing to work together with Sakuria on a couple maps of mine? He's currently working with me, but he's new to the triggering world, so it could actually be really cool if you could help him out a bit.

I do level design (including gameplay, terrain, characters, etc.) and usually leave maps marked up well enough for triggerers (i.e. I leave comment tags about the desired effects, and leave it up to triggerers to find out how to make it happen).

I'm also open to suggestions that might make the maps better, so there's a lot of room for creativity once the prototype has been made.

If you're interested, I can send you maps within the week to start playing with. We'll work in drafts, so don't worry about perfection, we'll be correcting as we go.

Level 2
I believe I'm on US East, but it's been almost two weeks since I did any gaming, so I could be wrong.

I'll send you stuff this weekend when I get the chance, can you PM me an e-mail account that I can send stuff to?

Level 3
hey im basically done with mapping on wc3 (my own maps, i mean) so i've pretty much got nothing fun to do right now (bored)

but i'm pretty capable of making a lot of map things (anything except textures/models)

i do triggers in JASS, in case that means anything, and i know how to make anything that's for TFT work on ROC too.

so if anyone needs help with wc3 map stuff, or would like me to make something for them, please just reply here or something, not sure if this is even the right place to post. my only request is that if you ask me to do something, give detailed instructions and please allow me to take my time.

thanks

o btw, i own an internet domain (skull09.net) so if anyone would like some webspace or whatever, i've got that to offer too. and no i'm not interested in charging anything.

Wao. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.