• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Interactive Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm planning on making an interactive cinematic. I've got the cinematic done but I need to know how to let the players decide or vote what will happen. Or I want the players to guess, and at the end of the movie it shows correct guesses/total opportunities. How do I do this?

Level 10
That is a good question. >< Sadly, I dont wknow a way how to allow players to manipulate the game while in cinematic mode. (maybe you COULD do it like it was done in farenheiht, but that would not be a voting system) sorry :S

Level 6
I'm planning on making an interactive cinematic. I've got the cinematic done but I need to know how to let the players decide or vote what will happen. Or I want the players to guess, and at the end of the movie it shows correct guesses/total opportunities. How do I do this?

Well i dont know how to make that selection box, but you should do the cinematic like: first prologue(or whatever) then off the cinematic and voting option appears (if players vote for Kill then turn trigger "your cinematic trigger" on) (if players vote for Spare him then turn trigger "your cinematic trigger" on)

So thats the idea how to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.