• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infrenus the Lazy working on things, sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
... today I coudnt sleep at night, so I finished a model I started yesterday, just need some animations, will see it later.

Wing.jpg

Level 19
not a big fan of the eye. everything else is great.
The eye was more of myself getting slow, I think I can do something better with time here, but for now it will rest. I simply dont want a bird/insect face.

Looks really cool. Glad to see something from you again.
Also thanks! I get on the mood from time to time.

And as I kinda finished the monarch I started on something new.

Edit: Here, a unrigged Steam jack/War golem.

Edit 2: Faceless one building, I dont know if the tentacles will be stone or... well tentacles. Also, it is very WIP
Faceless.jpg

Attachments

• The wax.jpg
    The wax.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Level 19
Bwahaha, my sacrifice was taken!

But seriously, yes, I was inspired by your acolyte model. As you have taken then off, I think I coul fill the gaps that were made with some replacements, even if they are a bit different. I will fix a nasty leg animation and then post this guy. Also I have plans to do another for a siege unit, and a tank hero as I sincerelly dont like the saboteur from Grendel too much. (but love his mastermind)

Level 49
it does look good, and i like that brain thingy at the back of his head. really creative. the eyes could use some fixing though but i'm sure you'll get to that.
and you just made my interests on faceless one models back.

Level 19
Level 9
Nicely done. You are good at this. Keep the awesome work. I would like to hear more about this Hybrid Faceless Alien Race thing against Frank's space orcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.