• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creating geoset visibility animations on my model makes it not work on world editor.

Level 7
I am having trouble creating geoset visibility animations on my model. I have it all working and model will load in mdlvis and magos, but it will crash the world editor upon model being loaded. it does not crash the world editor before I add geoset visibilty animations, but after I do it does, whether or not I add them in MDLvis or in magos model editor. You can see the before and after in the attached file, with "18" being before I add the animations, and 21 being after. Ignore the shoddy animation work, it's work in progress, but I need answer to this to continue working on the model.

Edit: After looking at FAQs, Issue was a geoset was assigned to more than one geoset animation.

Attachments

• Trisha18.zip
    370.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: