• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infernal Bulwark

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Second Entry for the Special Effect Contest #5 - Highway to Hell.

Old Version:
sfx-5-fx-2-final-gif.345834

Changelogs:
1.0 - Release
1.2 - Tweaked the fire effects on the shield's spawn. Death animation now smoother.

Keywords:
shield, effect, felguard, fire, infernal, red, rotating, spinning,
Contents

Infernal Bulwark (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
An extremely good looking effects model. Great job!
Level 6
Man this is awesome, i will use it on my upcoming project, but i have to ask, do you have a version without the rotating shields? i have been looking for an effect like this a long time, but i need it without the shields! (they look very good, but not fitting for what i'm doing)

Man this is awesome, i will use it on my upcoming project, but i have to ask, do you have a version without the rotating shields? i have been looking for an effect like this a long time, but i need it without the shields! (they look very good, but not fitting for what i'm doing)
Sure! Refer to the download link. I uploaded the shieldless version.