• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Demonish Bulwark / Bastion / Citadel

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Description
A demon headquarters/town hall building type. it is the root of any demon invasion and core of every strategic planning.
Each upgrade step add more floating stuff and floors to the building.
Made with Milkshape 3D and inspired by HappTauren's/TotallyAwesome's Citadel model.
Credits
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit/take parts from this model without my permission.
Have fun with the model.
Model version
v 1.0: [7th June 2011] Base version.
v 1.05: [8th June 2011] Fixed decay animations and Birthlink ref.
Keywords:
Demon, Demonish, Red, Building, Spikes, Lava, Fire, Heat, Doom
Contents

Demonish Bulwark / Bastion / Citadel (Model)

Reviews
01:35, 8th Jun 2011 anarchianbedlam: High Particle count and big filesize, BUT its such an amazingly detailed model, i love it, definitely Director's Cut quality. Kind of reminds me of Happytauren's demonic castle. Anyway, very well done, looks great...

M

01:35, 8th Jun 2011
anarchianbedlam: High Particle count and big filesize, BUT its such an amazingly detailed model, i love it, definitely Director's Cut quality. Kind of reminds me of Happytauren's demonic castle. Anyway, very well done, looks great ingame, useful, approved.

Level 9
This model is splendid, a true masterpiece among all your other masterpieces.

However there is one problem at the moment (as far as I can see).
The red spikes are too big in "Second Upgrade".
frankster.jpg

Offtopic: The "Stand Work Upgrade Second" reminds me of Half-Life "Test Chamber" event.
hls01_1100725391.jpg

EDIT: 5/5 regardless.

Last edited:
This model is splendid, a true masterpiece among all your other masterpieces.

However there is one problem at the moment (as far as I can see).
The red spikes are too big in "Second Upgrade".
frankster.jpg

Offtopic: The "Stand Work Upgrade Second" reminds me of Half-Life "Test Chamber" event.
hls01_1100725391.jpg

It's barely visible in-game.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

This is awesome, General Sir! :')

Level 2
very nice model, saw something like it on xgm.ru, but great regardless 5/5

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
this actually really fkin sweet. will surely be useful as a town-hall type building for a demon race or something =P

Level 13
Very nice model but it is too detailed for a game like warcraft. The detail difference between this and a footman hurt my eyes. Although it's animations are very poor. There is much thing that you can improve on eg. death animations. Also file size is too big so filling a map with other HD models is not working. Anyway it is a worthy model to be rated with 6/5.

Level 3
umm......... am I the only one that has no idea why there is only the bulwark?
how do you import the 2 upgrades?