• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infantry-1

Infantry model - Peasant with helmet , uniform, marine anims and few mesh edits.

Update:
-changed helmet , now its more clear TC

Keywords:
infantry gi soldier
Contents

Infantry-1 (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] Basic and useful. However, I'd check out some of the event objects related to the Death animation, they're kind of odd right now (footprints created on death, and sound plays a little late). Now we only need you to make a weapon pack for...

M

[APPROVED]
Basic and useful. However, I'd check out some of the event objects related to the Death animation, they're kind of odd right now (footprints created on death, and sound plays a little late).
Now we only need you to make a weapon pack for this guy!
--donut3.5--

Level 1
Hiya i checked out the model and it lookedkinda cool, so i thought : meh why not try it out? but when importing it it doesnt work??? what strings are correct for this model? (texture an dstuff... btw it appears as a green/black box)

--visitor--

Level 1
i imported the model into my game and it appears as a green/black box what strings do i need for the model?