• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Incinerate Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I know lots of people asked about it but i found no definite answer.

I want to make an ursa like ability from "incinerate passive" not the arrow one.
The problem is it is working but only if i change the values in the original ability. If i make a custom ability out of it, it doesnt work even if i dont change any values. Does anybody know what causes this problem and how to fix it.

thx for the help
ken

Yeah, the passive incinerate seems to be a bit bugged when used as a base ability for a custom one... so you must limit the ability to only one of that kind... I know this because I've also used that some time ago...

The fact is that some of the abilities weren't meant to be used as bases or something like that... such abilities include the passive incinerate and the cloud ability...

You can also trigger it if you want, but if you only need one of that kind of ability, then just edit the original passive incinerate...

The only thing I'm sure that doesn't work on a custom incinerate (passive) based ability is the damage bonus... it still takes the damage bonus of the original one...

Status
Not open for further replies.