• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In this thread I share the secrets of the kosmos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Lord Finarfin said:
Ok I'll ask.

What the hell is your sig supposed to be? :?
It mystifies me...

It's a cartoony representation of myself, charging a weapon I call 'the legacy' with a burst of psionic power. A Grey Archon guides my hand, as I am a puppet and he the puppeteer. The words in the background represent my past, present and future.

Eusira said:
And why do some idiots say GJ to all these DC skins, then turn out with crap paint skins?

Because they're limited, untalented, ignorant runts who'll only advance after much pain and suffering. Harder questions please.

Level 5
Hmm, hard question eh? Alright, here we go:

How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Now, answer the first part of the question in French(pins can't help you), and then, after the first comma, answer the rest of it in Romainian.

Ha.

Level 23
Cold-Voice said:
Hmm, hard question eh? Alright, here we go:

How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Now, answer the first part of the question in French(pins can't help you), and then, after the first comma, answer the rest of it in Romainian.

Ha.

Un mandrin en bois a pu jeter beaucoup de bois, dacă el a putut chuck pădure asemănător un pădure chuck a putut.

Also, it's Romanian.

And these aren't of kosmos difficulty yet. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.