• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should I Make a Thread About This?

Would you participate in the creative Castle Crashers thread?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi, I was thinking of making a thread on a certain subject. For future reference if you do not like or have some other opinion on the subject or something about it please know that's not what this thread is for and I would rather you didn't share.

The subject is Castle Crashers, now I won't show you all about what I want the thread to be about, because this thread was basically created to ask you if you would participate in a Castle Crashers thread involving creativity (it would be on Off Topic). Please don't ask what it will be exactly, I wont answer, just know it has to do with fun creativity and cool ideas and Castle Crashers, it would be fun.

So basically I would like you to say if you would participate in the thread or not, in this poll. The only real thing I can think of that I would like as posts on this thread would be why you would or wouldn't participate and what conditions you might participate on.

If this thread is violating rules (which if it is I don't know) then please delete it. I don't want any trouble, thanks.

Level 19
Hmm... If it's a video game, you could put it in the 'General Gaming' Section.
I've never heard of Castle Crashers before, but I'm sure it's a great game:)
I hope this helps you out!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I wouldn't participate because I don't know what the hell it is and I can't be bothered finding out.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That isn't very nice... ):
Why don't you rephrase it to suit the needs of people:)

Neither was it intended to be nice. How would rephrasing it suit the needs of people?

Status
Not open for further replies.