• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This Weeks Awesome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So welcome to the premire of "This Weeks Awesome Thread"!
So heres how it works, I post something i think is funny or cool and i ask you to do something with it, EX: I post a picture of a cute kitty and ask you to post a pic of a kitty even more cute! And I give 1 gratz to each entry and You can suggest future ideas if you want. This is just to have fun! I will announce a non-official winner of the game. He will win a gratz and thats about all i can give... :D

So todays Game "Cute Kitty"
So just like in the example i will attach a cute kitty and people are gonna try and beat it, find the cutest kitty and your the winner!

images%20(1).jpg

This thing is for fun, please keep it clean, and no trolling or thread hijacking... AND USE HIDDEN TAGS FOR PICTURES!! Or You will get no gratz.... Happy Times! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.