• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Run Kitty Run! WTF - Map included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

This is a version of Run Kitty Run with some unique features, including:
- every kitty has different spells (33 spells altogether), approximately 1/3 are trigger enhanced.
- there is a WTF mode. When activated, both kitties and enemies run twice as fast.
- regame function. When all kitties died, the host may type "-regame" to start the game again from zero.
- custom items.

Although tested a few times, this map is still considered unstable. All known bugs and flaws were corrected, but there may be some undiscovered errors.

Have fun!

Attachments

• Run Kitty Run WTF 0.43.w3x
    659 KB · Views: 132

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
One should not include WTF in the tital of your map since it tends to be used by noobs who are ripping something.
A more sutiable replacement for "What the Fuck" should be "Over Clocked" ("OC") since some people are put off playing maps by abusers and WTF is considered abuse due to the "F" word.
And like stated above, WTF is most commonly used by noobs who only know 80 odd words, which most of them are abuse.

Please consider changing the map's name to something more pleasing to read.

Level 9
I agree totaly with Dr...
The map sounds like a good idea... i always though run kitty run was a bit too melee like when it came to abilities...
The "-regame" function would be very usefull... I'll take a look at the map later...

Status
Not open for further replies.