• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Run Peon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Run Peon

Gameplay:
You are a little Peon who is trying to escape from bosses attacks.The game type is Death Match, it's played in rounds, and in all rounds the Peons have lives, the lives are be setted after rounds (Ex: 3 rounds,2 lives) - there will be played 3 rounds (with different bosses), when a player die, it will revive.

Bosses stats:
*Tauren Chieftain - 4/4 spells*
*Voljin - 4/4 spells*
*Black Horror - 2/4 spells*
*Antonidas - 0/4 spells*
*Hydra - 1/4 spells*

Modes:
*Mode 1 - normal mode*
*Mode 2 - player 1 bans 50% of bosses and the rounds will be played with remaining bosses*
*Mode 3 - bosses have extra spells*
*Mode 4 - none (waiting for ideas)*

Commands:
*-tips (can be used when the round easn't started) - show random typs*
*-runes (can be used when the round easn't started) - create random runes in random region from playable map area (Only the player 1 can type this)*
*-gold XX (can be used when the mode easn't selected) - set the players default gold by replaceing XX with numbers (a number between 0 and 10000)*

What I Need:
*I need a loading screen animed (who can help me ? i will give credits and +rep)*
*Items idea (give me some ideas after you see my map)*

In Future:
*Add description to all items and give a gold cost*
*Leakless & reduce the lag*

Problems:
*The bosses are not "hardcore"*
*Somethink bug my bag system*
*When the round get started, the terrain maybe will be not changed into a point*
*I don't know why my Multiboard didn't work*
*Mode 2 is bugged*

Final Conclusion
*Who can help me with this problems, i will credit him and give +rep.*
*New beta versions as soon.*

Map Progress: IIIII

Made by noob_smoke

*sorry for my bad english*

Attachments

• Run Peon Beta.w3x
    435.8 KB · Views: 74
Status